Wednesday, November 30, 2005

For an individual with IT background, I have been a very late entrant to the blogging phenomenon. But seeing the wealth of “blogged” information finally inspired me to start my own little blog! I think of this as a great way of sharing little details of my life with my family and friends while making new ones.

Just to give a brief background, I was born and raised in Nagpur, India. I moved to the United States six years ago, completed my degree in Computer Science and joined the IT Leadership Program of a Fortune 100 company. I am currently based in Chicago & work in the business intelligence arena & I love my job!

I count reading, traveling and cooking among my hobbies (or as my family complains, I love to collect cookbooks more than I love to cook!). Love to play racquetball when I can – its one game that I truly enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read. Hope to see you again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home