Saturday, February 04, 2006

Its been more than a month since I blogged - I have been tied up with House hunting , here in beautiful and cold Chicago. But I decided its time to get back into the swing of things :-) M ,especially, is looking forward to my blogging since this way he can atleast look forward to a couple more home-cooked meals.

This year, I would like to focus on , among other things,
  1. Cooking healthy & well balanced meals.
  2. Making a gradual transistion to organically grown food
  3. Getting rid of the Teflon coated cookware & moving to Stainless Steel.
  4. Getting more organized and getting rid of the clutter that I save around the house ( Like the collection of "Self" magazines from 2001)
  5. Learning about the art of photography
  6. And Blogging regularly!!!
So stop by & share your thoughts!! Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home